Home boarding for small mammals in Croydon, CR0 3LD
Our business is family run and pets stay in our own home, receiving individual care and attention. Boarding animals are looked after with the same care and dedication as our own pet gerbils and hamsters.
- Hamsters: £4.00 per night per cage. No additional charge for multiple dwarf hamsters in one cage, provided they usually live together. Syrian hamsters must live alone.
- Gerbils: £4.00 per night per cage. No additional charge for multiple gerbils in one cage, provided they usually live together.
- Mice: £4.00 per night for up to five in one cage. An additional £0.45 for each additional mouse after the first four.
- Degus, chinchillas: £6.50 per night for up to four in one cage. An additional £0.50 per night for each additional degu/chinchilla after the first four.
- All other species: Enquire for prices
- Hire of a cage (hamsters, gerbils, mice). There are two cage hire options, bring your own bedding, or bedding supplied here. If you bring your own bedding, the price is £1 per night. If bedding is supplied here, there is an additional fee of £12 plus £1 per night.
- We currently do not board rats, guinea pigs or rabbits.
What this includes:
- For hamsters and gerbils, food. We use Tiny Friends Farm Harry Hamster for hamsters, and Tiny Friends Farm Gerri Gerbil, with additional seeds and grains, for gerbils. You are also welcome to bring your own food if you prefer, as your pet may be used to something different. Animals other than hamsters or gerbils will need to come with their own food.
- Fresh vegetables. We can provide this as often as your pet is used to, every day if requested, or less often.
- Cage cleaning and spot cleaning as required.
- Bedding – we use paper bedding for cage floors and sand for hamster and gerbil litter trays/sand baths. You can also provide your own bedding if you wish.
- Handling and exercise if your pet enjoys it.
- Updates and photos, if requested during booking. You can also email at any time for an update.
Drop off or collection is available (by appointment only):
- Monday: 10.30am – 7.30pm
- Tuesday 10.30am – 7.30pm
- Wednesday: 10.30am – 7.30pm
- Thursday: 10.30am – 6pm
- Friday: 10.30am – 7.30pm
- Saturday: 11am – 4pm
We are not open for drop off or collection on Sundays, or on Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, Boxing Day or New Years Day.
How to book
To book your pet in, please contact us with the dates you will need boarding. We will get back to you as soon as possible and let you know if we have availability. If we have availability for the dates you are after we will then send you an online booking form to fill out with your and your pet’s details.
We currently have limited availablity left for Christmas 2023 bookings so we advise getting in touch soon if you wish to book.
How to contact us
The best way to contact us is using the form below.You can also contact us at email@example.com or phone 07841398878.
We receive many enquiries about rabbits. Please note that unfortunately we do not board rabbits. We recommend looking on findpetboarding.com for rabbit boarding facilities. We also do not board guinea pigs currently.